Feb 14, 2026 #1 B BobB Airman 1st Class 252 487 Joined Nov 18, 2015 Location Georgia Finland plans to assemble P&W F135 engines for their F-35's so they started working up to the job by rebuilding an R-1535 salvaged from a wrecked Fokker. From lakebed to legacy at Patria's F-35 assembly and maintenance facility | Patria
Finland plans to assemble P&W F135 engines for their F-35's so they started working up to the job by rebuilding an R-1535 salvaged from a wrecked Fokker. From lakebed to legacy at Patria's F-35 assembly and maintenance facility | Patria
Feb 15, 2026 #2 GTX General 31,979 102,302 Joined Dec 18, 2015 I don't believe Patria will be doing any assembly of F135s unless you consider the assembly that occurs as part of maintenance, which is what they will be doing. I will be there in a couple of months and will confirm.
I don't believe Patria will be doing any assembly of F135s unless you consider the assembly that occurs as part of maintenance, which is what they will be doing. I will be there in a couple of months and will confirm.