Apr 27, 2021 #21 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,517 26,844 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com
Apr 27, 2021 #22 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,892 21,879 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I'll stop when I need glasses.
Apr 27, 2021 #23 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,256 38,766 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 27, 2021 #24 CATCH 22 Tech Sergeant 2,061 4,494 Joined Sep 15, 2006 Location Canada Crimea_River said: ..... I even toggled it on and off and resaved the settings. Click to expand... I'm in this forum since 2006 and this is my first time seeing those arrows. One never stops learning, right. I checked my preferences and noticed that my choice was "No selection". I believe this is the reason for not having them at all. Cheers!
Crimea_River said: ..... I even toggled it on and off and resaved the settings. Click to expand... I'm in this forum since 2006 and this is my first time seeing those arrows. One never stops learning, right. I checked my preferences and noticed that my choice was "No selection". I believe this is the reason for not having them at all. Cheers!