Flugwerk blueprints/assets?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anybody know who has them?
I wouldn't follow any Flugwerk blueprint. They are not to the original drawings. I worked at Gosshawk when doing the Fw190, Yellow 10. We bought parts for it, u/c doors amongst others, they were nowhere near the right shape or size, they had no internal spider reinforcing spreader etc. Drawings we had were of no use either. If you are restoring a 190 try and source original parts to reverse engineer or use. But please, avoid Flugwerk drawings, it will save you a lot of headaches.

I wouldn't follow any Flugwerk blueprint. They are not to the original drawings. I worked at Gosshawk when doing the Fw190, Yellow 10. We bought parts for it, u/c doors amongst others, they were nowhere near the right shape or size, they had no internal spider reinforcing spreader etc. Drawings we had were of no use either. If you are restoring a 190 try and source original parts to reverse engineer or use. But please, avoid Flugwerk drawings, it will save you a lot of headaches.
Thanks for the heads up, but my need is nothing as cool as a restoration.
I recently bought the Zoukei-Mura A-4 kit, and it comes with a rudimentary spar.
I was thinking of detailing it and leaving it 'unclad'
I have most of the parts catalogs, so I know what the parts look like, but dimensions are lacking.
For the wing it's the ribs that go in between the spars, and the leading edge ribs.
So not needing the ribs that attach to the upper and lower skins.

Do you think that is something they'd be willing to look up and share?

Thanks for the heads up, but my need is nothing as cool as a restoration.
I recently bought the Zoukei-Mura A-4 kit, and it comes with a rudimentary spar.
I was thinking of detailing it and leaving it 'unclad'
I have most of the parts catalogs, so I know what the parts look like, but dimensions are lacking.
For the wing it's the ribs that go in between the spars, and the leading edge ribs.
So not needing the ribs that attach to the upper and lower skins.

Do you think that is something they'd be willing to look up and share?
You can but ask. Here's the website for Gosshawk. If you send an Email you will probably get a reply from Lindsey, the bosses daughter. They have done and are doing a few 190's so you should get some info or photos from them. I hope you do anyway. Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back