FLYING CADILLAC....I'M IN

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
GM Unveiled a Flying Cadillac Concept at CES, and We Want One

1610658756051.png

Cadillac​

With the reliability of GM products especially Caddys no thank you....
Maybe, I've bought Caddys for over 25 years, in fact, my wife won't let me trade in our 2004 SRX with 280,000 miles on it. Other than maintenance I did have to replace the radiator in it once. Strangely I've never had reliability issues with them, but then again, I'm a maintenance freak. I haven't found them any more or less reliable than the Toyota's, Ford's or Lexus' (Lexi for multiples?) I've had over the years, same same in my experience.

YMMV

You know the Lord Almighty drives a Plymouth. For he drove them out in His Fury.
But he enjoins us to worship Him in one accord...
BUT as for flying cars ... Remember the suggestion that we remove all the warning labels on appliances and stuff, and let Nature weed out stupidity? There are no warning labels on gravity. Let folks have flying cars. VNE becomes "Vodka, never exceed" with a value around .008%.

What is this the 20th or 30th version of flying cars? According to many issues of Popular Science - flying cars were just around the corner. Also consider that the dynamics of operation are totally different in the air (verses on the ground) the whole idea is just out there. Plus imagine thousands of commuters on their cell phones flying over your city? I SHUDDER to think of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back