Football, Mince Pie and Bovril....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,702
39,981
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Do explain to me....growing up watching footy with my granddad (70's), I came to like Newcastle and Sunderland, only because of their tops I must add, it's only recently that I've found out that they....don't see eye to eye shall we say....

Why is that?

96CcNNQ0AYDAbssP0V9LuQ_96x96.png
CQFeTfHrtxqgr3VKWtTwfA_96x96.png
 
as with all things over here, it has got very tribal.

the jack wolfskin wearing, xl bully owning, stella drinking knobheads bring the vitreol into the rivalry !
 
as with all things over here, it has got very tribal.

the jack wolfskin wearing, xl bully owning, stella drinking knobheads bring the vitreol into the rivalry !

Aaahh, the usual spunk trophies, crib gremlins, crotch goblins, bellends, knob jockeys etc., etc.,?
 
yep, usually seen flying cross of st George from their cars for a couple of weeks during euro's or world cup !

Sooo, not their usual....

IMG_20240620_214035.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back