For all you T-6 fans. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tieleader, why don't you make your own website and put your photos on? This is my T-6/Harvard walkaround:
Jeez, that's NICE stuff! Makes mine look they were taken by a retarded, blind chimpanzee that has discovered a camera for the first and is looking in the looking in the wrong end... wait, I resemble that description.:sorry:
They take a bit of effort and time, but you can add links to your site when you add something new, like I do. I've got nearly 150 aircraft to add to mine, as well as a host of museum warships and tanks from around the world, which I wanna add to a new website.
Answer: see above.
I'm not pc savy at all. I know enough to get here and back. I know enough to do basic posts and pixs. I'm already taxing poor Horse's patience with my ignorance and verrrrrry long learning curve with the correct procedures.
No offence, but do you object to my posting these?

No offence, but do you object to my posting these?

Not at all man, go hard. The walkaround thing can be done by anyone and its for everyone. I like studying the minutiae of these things and so get a kick when looking at the details, so my photos have been taken over a number of years of doing it. I also like looking at otherpeople's perspective of the same thing. I can steal ideas, I mean get inspiration from others!

That's hard to decide since there are so many different markings to choose from. 18 years ago, I was able to have an hour of T-6 time in an all yellow D model with aerobatics.

A Noorduyn Harvard II at Munich Airport
zz_D-FHGV Noorduyn Harvard II (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back