FOUGA!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In case I'm not the only person who incorrectly guessed that FOUGA was an anacronym instead of an aircraft, here's the Wikipedia page for the Fouga Magister:

Fouga Magister - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For those of us who actively participate in the jet warbird community, it will always be known as a "Fouga."

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 325
I didn't mean anything personal by adding the link. I genuinely had no idea what the manual was for so I downloaded it to see. I thought the letters stood for "For Official Use...G something, A something."

Don't mind me though. I was slow to recognize TO was shorthand for Technical Orders. :)

I didn't mean anything personal by adding the link. I genuinely had no idea what the manual was for so I downloaded it to see. I thought the letters stood for "For Official Use...G something, A something."

Don't mind me though. I was slow to recognize TO was shorthand for Technical Orders. :)
No worries......

Fouga is the name of the person Gaston Fouga who started the airplane CM is two families Castel and Mauboussin who joint Gaston Fouga for the venture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back