Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For those of us who actively participate in the jet warbird community, it will always be known as a "Fouga."In case I'm not the only person who incorrectly guessed that FOUGA was an anacronym instead of an aircraft, here's the Wikipedia page for the Fouga Magister:
Fouga Magister - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No worries......I didn't mean anything personal by adding the link. I genuinely had no idea what the manual was for so I downloaded it to see. I thought the letters stood for "For Official Use...G something, A something."
Don't mind me though. I was slow to recognize TO was shorthand for Technical Orders.![]()
Fouga is the name of the person Gaston Fouga who started the airplane CM is two families Castel and Mauboussin who joint Gaston Fouga for the venture.