freetrack?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just wondering.
I hear from some that freetrack is better than trackir,Which i find odd. Any perticular reasons why?
I got freetrack and I think it works great, and it only cost me ZAR300.00 to set up.(web cam and modified bicycle back light).

I'm still thinking of bying trackir pro(but so far only pro4 available in my country,don't find pro 5 anywhere) and i'm still saving.The pro 4 goes for around ZAR2600.00, so perhaps i should rather use the money for Saitek x-52 pro and rudder pedals?

Maybe I'm also only still getting used to 6dof, but don't see what I'm supposed to get from x and y and roll axis.

Any comments?

Yes i did thanks.
I fugured out that the roll,x and y axis actually accomodate your natural hed movement a lot better than just having 3dof. That way I'm able to control where i'm looking much easier.

I think i'll rather buy a good joystick and pedal setup.freetrack works great as it is.
I also play lock on 1.02 and struggle a bit setting it up there, but i'll get around that.

X-52 or x-52 pro?I've looked at boyh and it doesn't look like there are any real differences between the two except a large price gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back