Mar 8, 2019 #61 S Schweik Banned 3,980 1,944 Joined Mar 15, 2018 Agreed on both counts. But that is not what I was referring to.
Mar 8, 2019 #62 S Schweik Banned 3,980 1,944 Joined Mar 15, 2018 I do think the sandbags offered some protection against the shaped charge / HEAT warheads ala panzerfaust etc.
I do think the sandbags offered some protection against the shaped charge / HEAT warheads ala panzerfaust etc.
Mar 9, 2019 #63 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Clank... Clank.. I'm a tank.
Mar 11, 2019 #64 S Schweik Banned 3,980 1,944 Joined Mar 15, 2018 posted this in the other thread I had it in the wrong place...
Jan 18, 2023 #65 A Admiral Beez Major 10,217 11,857 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada Milosh said: Schweik, it is StuG III Ausf. G, not StuGG III. Click to expand... How does the T88 compare? Had it entered service. View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2YY5SUi7cw
Milosh said: Schweik, it is StuG III Ausf. G, not StuGG III. Click to expand... How does the T88 compare? Had it entered service. View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2YY5SUi7cw
Jan 18, 2023 Thread starter #66 S Shortround6 Lieutenant General 24,903 18,840 Joined Jun 29, 2009 Location Central Florida Highlands Admiral Beez said: How does the T88 compare? Had it entered service. Click to expand... Compare to what?
Admiral Beez said: How does the T88 compare? Had it entered service. Click to expand... Compare to what?