Funny Persian ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ideology for freedom and democracy is so radical that it attracts young people easily
Japanese nationalists took half a century to tame them by giving chances to control the society case by case.
Idealists had failed to prove themselves to be good practitioners.
Give them chances and let's see how able they are :)

Ideology for freedom and democracy is so radical that it attracts young people easily
Japanese nationalists took half a century to tame them by giving chances to control the society case by case.
Idealists had failed to prove themselves to be good practitioners.
Give them chances and let's see how able they are :)
If you're referring to regime, then:

44 years isn't enough?

What positive action have they done??? Positive for a normal person, like me, not their own never ending pockets.

Can you mention just 3 of them? Even 1 is accepted.

If you mean other groups that call themselves "opposition", the same goes for them. A warrior fleeing battle, is not a trustworthy one. True warrior never runs, even when his life is in danger.

You are never young forever, ARTESH.
My advice is for your future when you get ripe and takes control of your country.
My youth is over, without enjoying it!!!

I'm thirty and thirsty... To the blood of those who caused it pass this way...

Never took hand of my girlfriend, without fearing of regime's hunting dogs cause a problem or two... Never was in any party or so... Couldn't continue my beloved job, because of "different beliefs and opinions"... Never could count on future, because of prices changing every second... Disconnected from modern world... Limited by regime, in any field you think of... Low internet speed, internet sencorship, both from outside and inside.

Nothing and noone can change my life and thought. Those who caused this, deserve justice. Deserve their lives be destroyed, just like my life got destroyed by their rules and desisions. I will hunt them down, and take my revenge, one by one, or die in the way. Nothing and noone can stop me.

I was strongly influenced by American culture when I was young. That was why I was interested in learning English and got engaged in overseas business.
I used to complain about my own outdated coutry and people in front of overseas clients as a young businessman. They laughed and said "Sorry but it's your business."
They always loved patriotic man even though I was from Soviet Union. Sorry ARTESH but what I can do for you is only listening to you but wish your good health and heppiness, always.

Different situations in Japan and Iran... Or in more general, any other country and Iran.

You were free to wear whatever you want, you were free to drink alcohol, you were free to have girlfriend, taking their hand, walking in streets... You were not forced to worship outsiders that killed and raped your ancestors, your hard earned money wasn't used for promoting terrorism and destroying your national identity. And so many other things...

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but "differences" between rulers, policies, ideologies, and other things, affecting normal people's life.

Japán, US, or any other country, are not trying to pretend to be "another country" or "another culture" by force...

They have their own "national identities" and their own "relationships".

On the other hand... It's really hard for me, as an Iranian, with such long and reach history and culture, to bow before inferior "cultureless" and "historyless" rapists and invaders, known as "Arabs".

Only those that have nothing to be proud of, try to "copy and paste" another culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back