Funny Persian ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And the radical democracy with violence which I warned Myanmar students a few years ago.

e0308e86-923d-4563-b2b3-38ef7c5f5bf8.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/dDc5ROmcJOU

سوال اصلی این نیست که چرا طالبان حمله کرد به ایران!
سوال اصلی اینه که چرا رژیم عرب پرستی و ایران ستیزی با ادعایی که کون عالم و آدم رو پاره می کنه، نتوانست
خواهر و مادر چهار شپشوی پاپتی رو بگاد؟

The main question is not why the Taliban attacked Iran!
The main question is why the regime of Pan-Arabism and anti-Iranism, with the claim that it tears the world and people's ass, didn't fuck those motherwhore Terrorists?

8 soldiers were killed!!! This wasn't first time, nor it'll be the last! Never ever, Iran's government gave them what they deserve!

Iran's regime claims to have drones, missiles, 6th generation stealth fighter bombers, etc...

where are they when needed? Why they never use those things, if they ever exist, of course, against Terrorists that date to attack our borders?

Last edited:
Minimum monthly income for workers... this link is five days old (as of today)

In short, it says:

Minimum payment for 30 days per month, without any bonuses, also without calculating taxes and other costs, is

73 M IRR ... Or 7.3 M Tomans...

Literally, nothing.

A 4 m2 room, in worst part of city, costs twice per month... A room... Not a home! And not in any of 22 municipal areas, but in suburbs.

Minimum monthly income for workers... this link is five days old (as of today)

In short, it says:

Minimum payment for 30 days per month, without any bonuses, also without calculating taxes and other costs, is

73 M IRR ... Or 7.3 M Tomans...

Literally, nothing.

A 4 m2 room, in worst part of city, costs twice per month... A room... Not a home! And not in any of 22 municipal areas, but in suburbs.
Under such an inflation which is probably coming from the economic sanction, I hear that Iranian GDP grows every year to beat back the inflation. In the global standards, your leaders are excellent, ARTESH.

Under such an inflation which is probably coming from the economic sanction, I hear that Iranian GDP grows every year to beat back the inflation. In the global standards, your leaders are excellent, ARTESH.
Unfortunately, I'm not educated / informed on economy on large scale (GDP and similar) ... But from my experience from different pc games, they're making mistakes that even if you put a 3 - 4 years old behind pc, he won't do. It's not my field of expertise, nor something ever interesting for me, all I know, is that this is more "insulting" as it seems. It's officially promoting thievery, banditry and other dirty works.

People are busy, streets are clean and no war.
No basic problems, ARTESH :)
War continues... And these are not "basic problems". Worshipping foreigners [Arabs, to be exact], destruction of Iran's history and culture, wasting country's wealth for terrorist activities, migration of brains, ... Each one of these problems, can destroy even mightiest empires from within, in a blink of eye. I'm happy to be part of it.

Unfortunately, all these links are in Persian, but I hope Google translate can help you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back