Fw-190 Manual's

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Well here it is the Fw-190 document on the A-5/A-6. Added another document that I had found on the internet at some point have no idea on where. It an english version for the Fw-190 weapons system

Enjoy

Micdrow
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Here is more complete manual of the Fw-190A5/A6 and a big thanks to Dolpho for providing the manual.

Im still convertering parts of the manuals but here is what I have so far.
Still have a lot to convert so check often

Enjoy Micdrow
 

Attachments

I was not asking for someone uploading the A-8/A-9 manual he probably paid for. I'm only asking for a quick look at the specs and when/how/why the length was changed if anyone has this manual on hand.
 
Yes they are. But their PDF copy protection is a nightmare.
 
I had trouble with them brought 3 cd and they came but could not open them, after six e-mail they sent me replacment. there is a place in ont, near richmand hill that has aircraft cd, ihad no trouble with them
harry
 
Hello everyone,

I want to make radial engine on a scale 1 / 3 and am looking for drawings and documents with details of a BMW 801 radial engine also detailed picture
are welcome.
things like overhaulin manuels and stuff.
Does anyone have an idea where I can find som.
the more detail the better because it is the intention is that he also works
and run like he is supose to run.
Thanks
Kind regards ,Stirling
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back