GAZ AAA....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Sitting with a few of the MiniArt GAZ AAA's....unfortunately, I fail to see any call outs for the frame, driveline and engine in the instructions....would I be correct in suspecting the frame to be black and engine perhaps grey?

IMG_20171030_004615.jpg

Really? I don't think there is no info on the colours. Could you post a scan of the page of the kit instruction with the engine assembling way ( steps 1-4 ) and the last page with the colour profiles?

Last edited:
I see now. It seems it has to be the problem with the printing of the instruction... and depends on a kit. These I found via the net but should be useful. As far as the main frame colours are concerned... either the black or the green ( russian green ) for all parts there. But mostly it was the black one and still is used by Russians for that purpose. Both colours you have stated on the page with colour profiles.

Here you are the engine colours seen.

gaz1.jpg

gaz1a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh.. btw... which one are you working on? The pages of the instruction you posted above are of the ambulance 35164 kit , aren't they?

Last edited:
Oh.. btw... which one are you working on? The pages of the instruction you posted above are of the ambulance 35164 kit , aren't they?

That is correct my friend....thought that I'd try it out....
.....and thank you! :thumbright:

IMG_20171110_163740.jpg

You might notice, somewhat of a trend here....plus the one finished and the one that I'm working on!

What I'm thinking is....

GAZ-05-494 Ambulance: Kursk area....
GAZ-05-193 Staff Bus: Crimea....
GAZ BZ-38 Refueller: ?
GAZ-AAA w/Quad M4 Maxim: ?
GAZ-AAA Mod. 1940 Cargo Truck: ? Finnish Winter War maybe, or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back