Jun 9, 2026 #1 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I hear the cries, Bernie and Hal, get stuck into your builds and get them over the line. I am waiting on decals for my Kate so the bit extra will help me too...
I hear the cries, Bernie and Hal, get stuck into your builds and get them over the line. I am waiting on decals for my Kate so the bit extra will help me too...
Jun 9, 2026 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,257 38,767 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jun 9, 2026 #3 hal bregg Senior Airman 442 890 Joined Oct 13, 2013 Location Poland Wayne Little said: I hear the cries, Bernie and Hal, get stuck into your builds and get them over the line. I am waiting on decals for my Kate so the bit extra will help me too... Click to expand... So, everybody contented. In Poland, we say: the wolf is full and the sheep are whole....
Wayne Little said: I hear the cries, Bernie and Hal, get stuck into your builds and get them over the line. I am waiting on decals for my Kate so the bit extra will help me too... Click to expand... So, everybody contented. In Poland, we say: the wolf is full and the sheep are whole....
Jun 9, 2026 #4 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,164 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover Great decition! Congrats
Jun 11, 2026 #5 Berny5664 Senior Airman 739 1,383 Joined Jul 1, 2020 Location Turin - Italy Wayne Little said: Sento le grida, Bernie e Hal, incastratevi nelle vostre build e portateli oltre il limite. Sto aspettando gli adesivi per la mia Kate, quindi anche il piccolo extra mi aiuterà... Click to expand... Thank you Wayne
Wayne Little said: Sento le grida, Bernie e Hal, incastratevi nelle vostre build e portateli oltre il limite. Sto aspettando gli adesivi per la mia Kate, quindi anche il piccolo extra mi aiuterà... Click to expand... Thank you Wayne
Jun 15, 2026 Thread starter #6 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Berny5664 said: Thank you Wayne Click to expand... cheers mate.