Golf

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

billrunnels

Distinguished Member
B-17 Bombardier
8AF, 303bg, 360bs
Oct 13, 2017
Minnesota, USA
This time of the year we start thinking about golf here in Minnesota. The first round will be around April 10th. However, planning corrections to the old game or thinking of new golf clubs helps shorten the balance of winter. I can no longer play the game but dreaming about it continues. I envy all who can play even now. If you have a round scheduled today, drive it long and straight.

Bill

I'm starting to have to manage some physical issues with arthritis in my lower back. Last season was not good and I hope I can make some adjustments that will enable me to enjoy the game for many years to come. If not, there will be some clubs for sale.

Apr.10th!!!!!! I have to drive 4-5 hours South to be able to golf in April (and I do). Our season usually starts around the last weekend in May and even then there is some snow around the course. Looking to buy a new driver this year

Golf is something I could never get into. I used to some times get involved, with client days out, golf tournaments for clients etc. so I could see the attraction, but just not 'my thing'.
However, I could smack a ball out to around 250 to 300 yards - nowhere near the direction it was supposed to go, but it went, just the same !!!

I hated golf until I moved here( and to think that during my hatred I was once a few miles from the hallowed grounds of St. Andrews:() Once I was bit I would average about 70 rounds per year. When everything hit the fan in '08 and the mill went down, I managed to get in 121 rounds.

121 rounds ?
I reckon I'd get them down range, and hit the center of the target, in about 65 seconds - maybe a tad more, allowing for magazine changes !

Apr.10th!!!!!! I have to drive 4-5 hours South to be able to golf in April (and I do). Our season usually starts around the last weekend in May and even then there is some snow around the course. Looking to buy a new driver this year
Get a big one:p

The past week here has been sunny and low 70's... perfect for golf but I just have not been able to get there.
Thinking of playing hooky from work. :rolleyes:

Geo Tests his new Driver
Captain_Drive_4.png

This time of the year is a great time to make a set of clubs. I made two sets and I can recommend it as terrific therapy for the avid golfer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back