Feb 14, 2023 #1 R rab67 Recruit 2 1 Joined Feb 14, 2023 Hi all I was wondering if anyone here could possibly read the kanji on this good luck flag that I have ,I would love to know who it belonged to if possible but any information would be very much appreciated, many thanks in advance. Attachments Screenshot_20230213_221223_Gallery.jpg 209.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi all I was wondering if anyone here could possibly read the kanji on this good luck flag that I have ,I would love to know who it belonged to if possible but any information would be very much appreciated, many thanks in advance.
Feb 14, 2023 #2 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Shinpachi
Feb 14, 2023 #3 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka The flag was given to Tsunekichi Isobe with the period unknown. 祈武運長久 Wishing the continued luck in the fortunes of war 磯邊常吉君 for Mr. Tsunekichi Isobe
The flag was given to Tsunekichi Isobe with the period unknown. 祈武運長久 Wishing the continued luck in the fortunes of war 磯邊常吉君 for Mr. Tsunekichi Isobe
Feb 14, 2023 Thread starter #4 R rab67 Recruit 2 1 Joined Feb 14, 2023 Thank you sir for your reply and help it's much appreciated.