Good weekend kits?

16
15
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Location
Maple Valley, WA
Since it's getting close to school starting back up (~4 weeks) I want to get a nice aircraft kit I can get done fairly quickly as I have some ground kits and final paints for my kittyhawk coming in.
I would like a nice 1/72 plane to finish off the summer as it's been quite the "model Renaissance" for me, and I'm not sure what to buy. Something nice and simple, but still a good kit.
I like Airfix and Hasegawa dual combos but after a solid half hour scrolling scalemates there are are just too many!
Any recommendations?
 
If you want to get done fairly quickly I would suggest the 1/72 Hobby Boss kits. Not too many parts rather nice fitting and assembling. So you won't get sweaty ..

the review of the box content here .. for instance ...

 
I would try Eduard weekend kits, e.g.
 

Attachments

  • 7440_Fw190F-8_cover.jpg
    7440_Fw190F-8_cover.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 58534_rd.jpg
    58534_rd.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 84205_00.png
    84205_00.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 50
  • ed7470.jpg
    ed7470.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back