Hallo from Germany

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chris, you're a lucky man to have someone to speak German with at home. Mom gma used it in public when they wanted to talk about someone or something. I was about 5 -6 when we were on a bus together when a very LARGE lady sat down across from us. The two of them went on and on about how fat she was, looked like a pig, etc. The lady said nothing until her stop when she stood and the the purest high German reamed them both new body openings.
The last time I was in Germany it was still divided into east and west. On my bucket list

The last time I was in Germany it was still divided into east and west. On my bucket list

I remember that as well. We actually had family on the other side. I actually was fortunate enough to visit East Germany (what a culture shock, thankgod I did not live there) and East Berlin. I still have old passport with the Soviet, DDR, West German and Checkpoint Charlie stamps in them.

I do remember, we crossed through the Brandenburg Gate. Well do I remember the looks of the E. German border guards, just looking for an excuse to shoot. I thought, "they could cut us in half and nothing would happen." except probably a medal. And yes the difference between the two was a shock. A 20th century country returned to the middle ages.

Chris, you're a lucky man to have someone to speak German with at home. Mom gma used it in public when they wanted to talk about someone or something. I was about 5 -6 when we were on a bus together when a very LARGE lady sat down across from us. The two of them went on and on about how fat she was, looked like a pig, etc. The lady said nothing until her stop when she stood and the the purest high German reamed them both new body openings.
My grandparents were exactly like that. And when they fought. Which was often....

Welkommen or Gruetze Schmierfink, may you enjoy the site with the other aeronautical lovers here :D
Good humour, infomation details await with only the occasional heated debates - generally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back