Sep 3, 2010 #41 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk a belated thanks to you all
Sep 4, 2010 #42 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Damn me Karl, I was away and missed it, so very belated birthday wishes mate, I trust you had a good one.......................and it just so happens I've a glass of good Australian wine in my hand right now..... ....so here to you mate
Damn me Karl, I was away and missed it, so very belated birthday wishes mate, I trust you had a good one.......................and it just so happens I've a glass of good Australian wine in my hand right now..... ....so here to you mate
Sep 4, 2010 #43 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk no probs Vic, thank you anyway, hope the vino is good !
Sep 4, 2010 #44 Ferdinand Foch Staff Sergeant 759 2 Joined Dec 1, 2008 Location Stafford Springs, Connecticut Hey Rochie, sorry I'm late. Hope you had a good one!
Sep 5, 2010 #45 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Hey Karl , sorry missed this Hope you had a good one mate!
Sep 5, 2010 #46 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Thanks Foch and Daniel
Sep 5, 2010 #47 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Strewth mate, sorry, I missed this one....only got a lame excuse about going to an airshow somewhere.... Trust twas a good one !
Strewth mate, sorry, I missed this one....only got a lame excuse about going to an airshow somewhere.... Trust twas a good one !
Sep 5, 2010 #48 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk thanks Gary, yours is the best excuse though !!!!