Dec 14, 2012 #1 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada As I will be in camp over the holidays, I want to wish all my forum friends who survive the oncoming apocalypse, Happy Holidays and a Zombie free New Year. Geo
As I will be in camp over the holidays, I want to wish all my forum friends who survive the oncoming apocalypse, Happy Holidays and a Zombie free New Year. Geo
Dec 14, 2012 #2 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York And a Zombie free New Year to you as well my friend! See you on the other side.
Dec 14, 2012 #3 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,150 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Well, my town is populated by Hippocroccofrogs and Zombies, so I can't get away from them, but hope you have a great time Geo.
Well, my town is populated by Hippocroccofrogs and Zombies, so I can't get away from them, but hope you have a great time Geo.
Dec 14, 2012 #4 michaelmaltby Colonel 12,476 18,938 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Location Toronto Thank you, sir, and may the weather be fair and the haul road kind to you. Eat well . MM
Dec 14, 2012 #5 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina LOL! Well said, Geo, and right back at ya!
Dec 14, 2012 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Happy holidays and a happy new year (when it comes) to you too Geo!
Dec 19, 2012 #7 bromhead Airman 34 0 Joined Dec 19, 2012 Location N Dallas tx best to all,,one day and its the end my friend