Aug 29, 2023 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,893 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Did it ever wear a black spinner while in white wash, I can't remember seeing a photo of it, if so....
Did it ever wear a black spinner while in white wash, I can't remember seeing a photo of it, if so....
Aug 29, 2023 Thread starter #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,893 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sitting on this one....thought that I'd ask!
Aug 29, 2023 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland The white isn't the late-war standard factory scheme. So it's almost sure she had had the black spinner with the white spiral before got the white overall.
The white isn't the late-war standard factory scheme. So it's almost sure she had had the black spinner with the white spiral before got the white overall.
Aug 29, 2023 Thread starter #4 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,893 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Now, come to think about it....this one would look great, with a tulip in the same colour as the green heart....
Now, come to think about it....this one would look great, with a tulip in the same colour as the green heart....
Aug 29, 2023 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland An interesting idea.
Aug 30, 2023 Thread starter #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,893 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I think that the top one is Hans Assi Hanhs....and this one is Hans Philip! Either or would look nice with a "what if" green tulip!
I think that the top one is Hans Assi Hanhs....and this one is Hans Philip! Either or would look nice with a "what if" green tulip!
Aug 30, 2023 #7 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,546 26,882 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com There were Bf109s with red tulips, so why not a green one?
Aug 31, 2023 #8 FalkeEins Senior Airman 321 245 Joined Jun 25, 2005 Location Capel-le-Ferne, Kent, England .. Hartmann's Kommandeur machine has a 'grey' spider's web overspray that everyone seems to miss...pic at link below Hptm. Erich Hartmann - Bf 109 G-6 'Doppelwinkel' Gruppenkommandeur I./JG 53 falkeeins.blogspot.com Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
.. Hartmann's Kommandeur machine has a 'grey' spider's web overspray that everyone seems to miss...pic at link below Hptm. Erich Hartmann - Bf 109 G-6 'Doppelwinkel' Gruppenkommandeur I./JG 53 falkeeins.blogspot.com
Aug 31, 2023 Thread starter #9 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,893 40,319 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... FalkeEins said: .. Hartmann's Kommandeur machine has a 'grey' spider's web overspray that everyone seems to miss...pic at link below View attachment 736064 Hptm. Erich Hartmann - Bf 109 G-6 'Doppelwinkel' Gruppenkommandeur I./JG 53 falkeeins.blogspot.com Click to expand... That's awesome! I don't think that I've ever seen that.... Thanks for the heads up!
FalkeEins said: .. Hartmann's Kommandeur machine has a 'grey' spider's web overspray that everyone seems to miss...pic at link below View attachment 736064 Hptm. Erich Hartmann - Bf 109 G-6 'Doppelwinkel' Gruppenkommandeur I./JG 53 falkeeins.blogspot.com Click to expand... That's awesome! I don't think that I've ever seen that.... Thanks for the heads up!