coldkiwi1 sent it to me to reduce the file size so while I was at it I removed all the graffiti from the cover and joined pages 18 and 166.
The former was in two sections with no overlap so has a gap in it but the latter was in three sections with overlap so I was able to do it properly. I noted that page one is missing and have not done page count to find any other missing pages.
If you are giving likes for this please make sure they are on one of thecoldkiwi1posts as he did the hard part - he supplied the manual.
EDIT Someone who is not on this forum sent me the missing page 1, a complete page 18 and a page 166.
I have added the missing page 1 and the page 18 but the 3 part scan of 166 that coldkiwi1 sent was better so I have kept that.
Attachments
AP 1691B v1 Harvard II Service Instructions OCR.pdf