Oct 14, 2009 #1 L lusc10 Airman 12 0 Joined Apr 21, 2009 Location Texas Hi All, I am looking for a Harvard Structual repair manual so I can repair a wing. Any help would be great. Randy
Hi All, I am looking for a Harvard Structual repair manual so I can repair a wing. Any help would be great. Randy
Oct 14, 2009 #2 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Hi Randy Here' a copy. Hope this helps with your project and be sure to post some pics and show us what you are doing. 8) cheers Peter Attachments 01-60F-3.pdf 01-60F-3.pdf 25.1 MB · Views: 653
Hi Randy Here' a copy. Hope this helps with your project and be sure to post some pics and show us what you are doing. 8) cheers Peter
Oct 14, 2009 #3 B brewerjerry Senior Airman 461 121 Joined Mar 19, 2007 Location over the hill and far away Hi Thanks for uploading. I have this parts manual, not sure of source... cheers Jerry Attachments T-6G_and_LT-65_PARTS_01-60FFA-4.pdf T-6G_and_LT-65_PARTS_01-60FFA-4.pdf 8.2 MB · Views: 454
Oct 15, 2009 #4 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Cool manuals. Thanks guys. Wheels
Oct 27, 2009 Thread starter #5 L lusc10 Airman 12 0 Joined Apr 21, 2009 Location Texas Thank you for the Harvard manuals. You both are a great help. Randy Tait