Hawker Hind/Demon manuals and drawings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MiTasol

1st Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2012
Aw flaming stralia
From a 1980s photocopy. The foldouts were taped both sides so I had to cut the rear tapes and iron them to get reasonable scans. Some of the original pages are pretty ordinary.
1724408587920.png

Attachments

• AP 1505 v1 ed1 Hawker Hind (AL6) OCR ww2.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I may get some better pages for this.

I offered a copy to a guy who is restoring a Hawker Australian Demon and his comment was "My interpretation is that RAAF used Hind data to manage Australian Demon, and that RAAF markups/ALs on Hind documents are invaluable for understanding the Aust Demon. "

He has another copy that may be to a different revision standard and I have asked him to send me a copy of the cover and the pages that are most unreadable in this one IF he has digital copies of those pages.

No joy on the better pages but here is more of my stuff which does cover some previously posted pages. I have multiple examples of some pages but kept most as the quality of the original photocopies is "variable". Most of the PDF is pages from two other manuals. I did OCR it but the OCR accuracy is really bad. Some of the pages are copies of a large scale drawing of the aircraft but unfortunately the person who scanned them did not bother to do the whole thing or to do overlaps so that the parts can be stitched into a whole. @!#$%

I also have a blueprint which I was unable to clean up enough to post. It is quite large as you can see.
1725686981341.png
1725687108772.png

Attachments

• Hind, Demon, misc ocr ww2.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back