Hawker Hurricane pilot manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin

Attachments

• HurrIIAIIBIICIIDIV.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,668
  • hurrican_2.jpg
    hurrican_2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,973
very interesting stuff, would they've been that vile red originally because i was under the impression they were blue, i notice that was already a 50's reprint............

do you have any more British Manuals?

I believe so, I have stuff all over the place. Im using this web page as a reason to organize things so its easier for me to find and also to help others if I can. I have around 150 military books that Ive bought through the years and close to 1000 pictures on aircraft that ive taken, all of which primarly are on World War II. Ive been researchin aircraft in any form for the last 25 years not to mention documents and stuff on computer. Im 35 now and have stuff back from when I was 10 years old :oops:

Will look around and see if I have any more. Im betting I do. Just need to look through the mess. Luckly my wife is very understanding of my hobby. She makes me work and store it in the basement. :oops:

Even then I am being surprised all over again. Bought my house 3 years ago and well now Im unpacking every thing and spreading it out.

Micdrow

Wow excellent manuals Micdrow, Thankyou for sharing. You have made an old English man very happy :)

I believe so, I have stuff all over the place. Im using this web page as a reason to organize things so its easier for me to find and also to help others if I can. I have around 150 military books that Ive bought through the years and close to 1000 pictures on aircraft that ive taken, all of which primarly are on World War II. Ive been researchin aircraft in any form for the last 25 years not to mention documents and stuff on computer. Im 35 now and have stuff back from when I was 10 years old :oops:

Will look around and see if I have any more. Im betting I do. Just need to look through the mess. Luckly my wife is very understanding of my hobby. She makes me work and store it in the basement. :oops:

Even then I am being surprised all over again. Bought my house 3 years ago and well now Im unpacking every thing and spreading it out.

Micdrow

Greetings Micdrow;

..... Just wait, one of the days you will be my age....... 59
Then you will be talking about photographs, and pic in the thousands.

House keeping becomes a major issue. If you do not spend the time,
soon you can not find anything.

.... "O" the life of the model builder, and the aircraft photograph collector.
then all we need to through into the group, is the historians.
.................. Lord, have mercy on our poor souls.

Mike

Greetings Micdrow;

..... Just wait, one of the days you will be my age....... 59
Then you will be talking about photographs, and pic in the thousands.

House keeping becomes a major issue. If you do not spend the time,
soon you can not find anything.

.... "O" the life of the model builder, and the aircraft photograph collector.
then all we need to through into the group, is the historians.
.................. Lord, have mercy on our poor souls.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Actually this is a very old thread now since I started on the board. I am now 42 and some what more organized then I was LOL

All the best
Paul

It's my first time in the forum and I would like to thanks all chaps to help me with some research for flight manuals.

Sid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back