Hawker Hurricane vs Me 323 Gigant (1 Viewer)

Hawker Hurricane vs Me 323 Gigant : Which would outlast the other in a dogfight?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My point however is that recoil wont be affecting your aim very much, but ofcourse this varies with different mounts, but it's not going to jerk the gun 10cm to the sides.

It does effect your aim a lot. You have to learn how to compensate it. Of course it is not going to move it around 10cm or anything, but until you get used to the gun you will not hit anything.

I used to teach air gunnery to new crew chiefs....

Soren said:
You're basically making it sound like you can't hit anything while in the air.. you can.

I dont believe I ever said that. I am saying though that recol does effect it quite a bit and you are not trained in the weapon, you will not hit anything.

Soren said:
Now that having been said your undoubtedly the one with the most experience shooting from the air, but I think you're underestimating what you're capable of. I'm sure you're quite capable of hitting a car 300 - 400 meters away while flying, correct ?

I can hit a man at 300 meters while flying....

With the first few rounds? No, you have to walk it in.

Thanks FJ!

Now does anyone have pictures of the cockpit and entire interior. I'm esp. interested in how the pilots got to their cockpit. Was it by a retractable ladder, or perhaps some simple steps on the inside of the fuselage ??

Many thanks in advance :)

Come on really? The gigant is a slow Big transporter not a bomber. Hurricanes would be shooting them down all over the place. And gigants were pushed to the limit NOT the land and carrier base hurricanes M.

If no one believes be the look it up. In ww2 gigants were attacked by hurricanes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back