Hello all!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

redalb2253

Recruit
Dec 18, 2006
N. Augusta, S.C
New to this forum ex Redleg 3ID I have a son on the U.S.S Winston Churchill. Another going to be a tanker in 6 months, and a son in law in the 173 airborne. Rock of the Marne!

Cool 173rd Airborne. He is down in Italy correct. I was in a helicopter unit down in Germany and every time the 173rd would jump into Germany for field training we would support them and fly them around.

The part of the Brigade he is in took over the Kaserne in Schweinfurt from the The Big Red One when they came back to the states, Schweinfurt is where I was in the Third.

The part of the Brigade he is in took over the Kaserne in Schweinfurt from the The Big Red One when they came back to the states, Schweinfurt is where I was in the Third.

Yeah I know where that is. Schweinfurt is about 45 minutes to an hour from where I live and was stationed at. I was the 1 ID's Aviation unit based out of Ansbach, Germany. My unit as well as 1 ID returned to the US after we got back from Iraq. My unit reflagged as a CAB and got new helicopters. I just got out of the Army a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back