Hello from Aerocinema

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Everyone,

We have just recently started an Online Classic Aviation Documentary Channel. Its called

Welcome to AeroCinema, the home of classic aviation!

Since most of our programs deal with II world war aviation. I thought It would be great to get in contact with the members on the forum.
In addition to the features, there is a section of REFLECTIONS which are untold accounts and memoirs of legendary aviators known and admired through the years.
Please visit our website and give us a feedback on the programs and their trailers. We are very sure that the titles would definitely get you excited
Looking forward to hearing from you guys
Umer

Hello AeroCinema,

Just checked out your site. The trailer's are really well done and filled with information I was looking for.

I just finished watching the trailer for "Death of the Luftwaffe". I have to admit, I am very intrigued to see the actual movie, not just the trailer.

Just one question? Where did you find the computer animated footage used in your movies? I would really like to see more footage like that.

I am going to pass your link on to my club. We are a small group of Aviation Enthusiasts with a passion for R/C Planes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back