Help from my English Friends - Methodical Engineers Ltd. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
Looking for a bit of help from my friends in England or anyone else interested/willing/able.

As many of you know, I'm involved in the restoration of a B/P.R. 35 Mosquito. We recently uncovered from our files a letter from back in 1994 in which a company called "Methodical Engineers Ltd" in Essex was offering us a number of cockpit parts that they had available to sell at that time. Though it's a long shot, I'm interested in tracking down this company, or whatever they have become, to pursue with them what happened with their stock.

A web search so far has revealed the following links from two business directories, however there are no websites or email contacts given:

The address given for the company in both links matches that on the letterhead of our 1994 letter but a search on Google maps at this address shows no company of that name currently occupying the building there. However, the phone number, 01268792681, differs from that in our letter but I have not tried calling from over here in western Canada as the time difference doesn't work in my favour.

So the ask is if someone knows of a way to track down what happened with this company and, most importantly, if there is an email contact that I can use to make my detailed inquiries. Perhaps someone in the same time zone could call the number to see if it's valid and report back?

Many thanks for any and all help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back