Help identify aircraft wheel

Arbalete

Recruit
5
5
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
I need help identifying this aircraft wheel.


The picture shows the wheel of the N-20.2 Arbalète as it is exhibited in Dübendorf. The landing gear of this aircraft was assembled from components of other airplanes. The gear leg and shock absorber come from a Bf-109, and the wheel is of the type Dunlop 20.4-12. However, I cannot find any information about this wheel. Dunlop has not been particularly helpful either. My suspicion is that it is a wheel from a British post-war aircraft.


Who can provide more precise information about this wheel type?

Wheel.jpg
Tire manufacturing date.jpg
 
Last edited:
The wheel itself is a Dunlop AH 9452 and Dunlop should have been able to ID that.

I do not have an Dunlop wheel listing but others on this site do so they can probably help. @Wurger or G Geoffrey Sinclair come to mind as sources of this sort of information.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back