help me! please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
CAP was a great program. I did my private liscence through them and It was loads of fun. They used to take us up to Rammstein Airforce Base and let us play around in the jets and stuff. Was great fun and teaches good morals.

Listen to Adler on this one dinos!

Adler - I didn't know you got your PPL?!?

I did not finish it through CAP, I just started it with them. I Solo'd later after I joined the Army. Have not been able to get flight time though since then. The only time I can get is in the back seat of my Blackhawk.

DInos. 13 is a great age to know what you want to do, as having an objective and an aim will help you with all your choices. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Also don't be despondant if you don't get selected as a pilot. Like you I wanted to be a pilot but my eyesight let me down, so like a number of others on this forum I trained as an engineer. I was in the Fleet Air Arm not US forces but I suspect that the opperunities for learning and sport are similar. The Navy Gliding Club taught me to glide and being an inquisitive little youngster (I was called other things as well) had the oppertunity to do other things and fly in different planes and helicopters at land and at sea.
Its a great life, it demands a lot but delivers and you cannot ask for more than that.

I concur with you Glider. There are many different oppurtunities in the military and it is what you make of it. I used to want to go to Army flight school but after not going and being a Crewchief/Maintainer for a while now I have realized that is where my true passion is and I plan on doing that when I leave the service next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back