here's Another nightmare, could be just me Again!

N4521U

Plastic Pirate
14,548
7,533
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Location
Miranda, NSW
hasegawa-48th_Bordelon.jpg

This kit. This Kit!!!!!!!!! WHAT the??????
It's gotta be me again, can't be good old Haz!
Is this an old Revell kit?
The fits give me the Sh..s.
Wings, rudder, the belly under the nose, good lord. I just wanted an easy build of Bordelon's plane.
Everything is so Basic in this kit and I have done some mods, which I wouldda done anyway.

Anyone else built this and had the same issues????
Arrrrrrrrr.
 
I've got it Bill but not built it. It' differently a Hasegawa. it looks ok in the box, but!!!!!!!

I just ha a Hase Tomcat go south on me, so!!!!!
 

Right on target with all the glitches.
Don't have to worry about some, got the wheels up on Bordelon's plane as in a print hangin on me wall.
A little testy getting the flaps to fit in the Up position and all the dear doors are a bit messy as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back