Dr. Frankenstein here! MesserSpit questions.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agree but, the point would be for open engine display.

Always watching out for one another......... good man!

Yes but, like Don above, I do need all the motor engine mount stuff.........
and that is why I was looking at the Z.M. kit but I would be chucking a lot of this one inna bin.
Now I will look at the Bf110 to see if engine mounts are the same.
And the Revell Spit as Don suggests.
Lotta research. Thanks guys.

Grasped.

Mr. Bill, doing some further research into the subject I was thinking the older Bf 110G-4 might be a better option to work from.

You would still need an engine as it only supplies the two side blocks but it can be had at half the cost. Aries has a DB605 for around $30/35US and maybe found in Australian hobby stores. This would afford you the correct cowls and prop hub, could be you may need to fab engine mounts but should be nothing for your skill level.

Just two cents worth.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Mr. Bill, doing some further research into the subject I was thinking the older Bf 110G-4 might be a better option to work from.

You would still need an engine as it only supplies the two side blocks but it can be had at half the cost. Aries has a DB605 for around $30/35US and maybe found in Australian hobby stores. This would afford you the correct cowls and prop hub, could be you may need to fab engine mounts but should be nothing for your skill level.

Just two cents worth.

Only issue with the 110G-4 is I am still without the engine mounts and all the accessory piping.
Ideally I could find a started 110 with the engines.
Thanks for your searching Don.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ss4.jpg
Screenshot! from a flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back