Hispano-Suiza 12Y manuals (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Commercial brochure detailing the characteristics and performances of the Hispano-Suiza 12Ydrs, 12Ydrs1, 12Ydrs2 and 12Ycrs engines.
Thanks a lot for this manual.

Owing to many technical details, I think the correct datation is about 1935 - but before 1936, when the official denomination was changed, the 12 Ycrs becoming 12 Y 31.....

Regards,

Thanks a lot for this manual.

Owing to many technical details, I think the correct datation is about 1935 - but before 1936, when the official denomination was changed, the 12 Ycrs becoming 12 Y 31.....

Regards,
Thanks, I've corrected the thread title.

Thanks for this. I have broader information on the 12Y, but there are some fine details of differences among the early models there. The performance graphs are particularly valuable (assuming that they're accurate--they could always be brochure BS, or they could be understated to keep military secrets!).

Thanks for this. I have broader information on the 12Y, but there are some fine details of differences among the early models there. The performance graphs are particularly valuable (assuming that they're accurate--they could always be brochure BS, or they could be understated to keep military secrets!).

For more details about HS 12 Y variants, you may look at post #10 in this thread :

French WW2 Engines

Regards, Alain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back