Hispano Suiza 20 mm Cannon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody,
do you know if I can find on the market any kit in 1:32 scale for the Hispano Suiza 20 mm cannon installed on wings of several WW2 aircrafts?
I searched the main producers I know (Aires, Eduard) and on the web but I found nothing.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Alberto

Hi everybody,
do you know if I can find on the market any kit in 1:32 scale for the Hispano Suiza 20 mm cannon installed on wings of several WW2 aircrafts?
I searched the main producers I know (Aires, Eduard) and on the web but I found nothing.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Alberto

You might try Quickboost products. Pavla makes them in 1/72 and Cutting Edge makes them in 1/48 but I don't recall seeing them in 1/32. Sorry I can't be more help.

I just checked Quickboost - sorry no luck there. They have a few different gun barrels but not the Hispano Suizas.

Last edited:
If you won't find any of the rasin sets you can make it yourself.A cannon of the scale shouldn't be a big problem.

If you won't find any of the rasin sets you can make it yourself.A cannon of the scale shouldn't be a big problem.
Thanks,
I did a drawing already but is based on low quality pictures found here ad there, do you know where I could find a good drawing or photo of the original cannon?
Alberto

Good work Dwight; that's the reference I used when I made the cannon for my Spit XIV. Also, I think it was Peter (Ozhawk) who recently posted soem execellent material on the cannon BFM, which should help. As Wojtek stated, the cannon, being mainly tubular with a few projections, is fairly simple to make in 1/32nd scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back