Apr 4, 2015 #1 J Jan den Das Airman 35 0 Joined Feb 17, 2009 I found some time ago, but to late, something about a HS.42 manual on Ebay. Who can help me with pictures/details of this manual? Thanks Jan
I found some time ago, but to late, something about a HS.42 manual on Ebay. Who can help me with pictures/details of this manual? Thanks Jan
Apr 7, 2015 #2 sandokan Airman 1st Class 259 91 Joined May 8, 2012 Location Italy Hi Jan. I have a pdf manual about the HS404, is it of interest?
Apr 8, 2015 #4 sandokan Airman 1st Class 259 91 Joined May 8, 2012 Location Italy Hi ProudKerman. I tried to upload HS404 manual, pdf in two parts, but it doesn't work. I'll do again later, I apologize for that, pls be patient.
Hi ProudKerman. I tried to upload HS404 manual, pdf in two parts, but it doesn't work. I'll do again later, I apologize for that, pls be patient.
Apr 8, 2015 #5 sandokan Airman 1st Class 259 91 Joined May 8, 2012 Location Italy HS404 manual part 1 Attachments Canon Hispano Suiza 404 Notice technique Part1.pdf Canon Hispano Suiza 404 Notice technique Part1.pdf 17.4 MB · Views: 660
Apr 8, 2015 Thread starter #6 J Jan den Das Airman 35 0 Joined Feb 17, 2009 Its interresting, but the HS-42 was a two-seat aeroplane
Apr 8, 2015 #7 sandokan Airman 1st Class 259 91 Joined May 8, 2012 Location Italy Ouch! I misunderstood the Hispano-Suiza type. I'm sorry, never known that one! Still having trouble in part 2 HS404 file uploading. Be patient. Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
Ouch! I misunderstood the Hispano-Suiza type. I'm sorry, never known that one! Still having trouble in part 2 HS404 file uploading. Be patient.
Apr 8, 2015 #8 sandokan Airman 1st Class 259 91 Joined May 8, 2012 Location Italy Hi all ! I has been forced to divide the HS404 part 2 in two parts further due to uploader that does not accept actually over 18Mb! So here attached the part 2 (in 2 parts) of the manual I apologize that. Thank you waiting for. Cheers, Tiberio Attachments 1.pdf 1.pdf 4.8 MB · Views: 735 21.pdf 21.pdf 17.8 MB · Views: 622
Hi all ! I has been forced to divide the HS404 part 2 in two parts further due to uploader that does not accept actually over 18Mb! So here attached the part 2 (in 2 parts) of the manual I apologize that. Thank you waiting for. Cheers, Tiberio
Apr 13, 2015 #9 MiTasol Major 9,857 18,729 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia Fooled me too - I was thinking of the Hispano Engines like in the SPAD aircraft Beautiful clear copy Sandokan so many thanks anyway
Fooled me too - I was thinking of the Hispano Engines like in the SPAD aircraft Beautiful clear copy Sandokan so many thanks anyway
Apr 14, 2015 #10 sandokan Airman 1st Class 259 91 Joined May 8, 2012 Location Italy You're welcome MiTasol!