Aug 2, 2025 #1 Dronescapes Senior Airman 367 529 Joined Feb 26, 2022 Location Texas Website www.youtube.com History of the British Fighters View: https://youtu.be/bQrl9Z6attE
Aug 2, 2025 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,945 21,922 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY The winner is for using the term "jet fighters" rather than the term "fighter jets".
Aug 3, 2025 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good one!
Aug 3, 2025 #4 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,532 26,861 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com SaparotRob said: The winner is for using the term "jet fighters" rather than the term "fighter jets". Click to expand... So "passenger jet" should be "jet passenger", then? Asking for a friend.
SaparotRob said: The winner is for using the term "jet fighters" rather than the term "fighter jets". Click to expand... So "passenger jet" should be "jet passenger", then? Asking for a friend.
Aug 3, 2025 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,945 21,922 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY GrauGeist said: So "passenger jet" should be "jet passenger", then? Asking for a friend. Click to expand... I'm a jet passenger. I've got the nose armor to prove it.
GrauGeist said: So "passenger jet" should be "jet passenger", then? Asking for a friend. Click to expand... I'm a jet passenger. I've got the nose armor to prove it.