Jul 14, 2008 Thread starter #21 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS you can't put weights on the nose on a Ho-229, silly xD
Jul 15, 2008 #22 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Didn't you put any coke in that rum SE?
Jul 15, 2008 Thread starter #23 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS LOL he must have! but really, thank you so much, you guys. it does mean a lot to me. all y'all have much better looking models, and if you did it, it'd most likely look 10 times better than mine.
LOL he must have! but really, thank you so much, you guys. it does mean a lot to me. all y'all have much better looking models, and if you did it, it'd most likely look 10 times better than mine.
Jul 16, 2008 #24 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia Wayne Little said: Didn't you put any coke in that rum SE? Click to expand... Like I said, I had a BIG weekend!
Wayne Little said: Didn't you put any coke in that rum SE? Click to expand... Like I said, I had a BIG weekend!
Jul 16, 2008 #25 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. VERY BIG!