Ho-229

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
This here's one of Nazi Germany's lesser known aircraft. This is Revell Germany's 1:72 scale Horten Go-229 made by the Horten brothers who had a special design called Flying Wing. this plane made its first unpowered flight in march of 1944. some of you may know it from the game of Medal of Honor Frontline. it was also called the HO-IX. There were only several prototypes made during the war, but this plane never made it into production. Today, there's only one left in the world, and it's being held at the National Air and Space museum, sadly having yet to be restored to static condition.

I believe I"m getting better at this, what do you think?

pic c. me

plane c. Horten bros.

Attachments

• Ho-229.JPG
    Ho-229.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 119
haha! thanks, all!

Matt308 said:
Agreed. Your pics are noteworthy. And if that is your model, cheers!

Matt, I'm sorry but I could NOT resist! XD

Attachments

• HPIM0511.JPG
    HPIM0511.JPG
    326.4 KB · Views: 118
The Horten looks really nice.:D Nice job Robert.:D But the pic with the proof is fantastic.There is no doubt who is the author.:lol: :thumbleft:

heh, thanks a lot, Matt. I may have ADHD, but I'm a perfectionist. so I demand perfection in my models XD maybe in my next model I can do exhaust staining. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back