Oct 16, 2024 #2 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas First they said it, then they did it.
Oct 19, 2024 #3 fannum Senior Airman 476 1,180 Joined Sep 23, 2022 Not meaning to hijack the thread, but I have a brass "Hindenburg Ground Crew" spring pinned badge, and at 80 y/o, need to start getting things into hands which appreciate them. Similar to this. Any airship fanatics can contact me. S Attachments hindenburg badge.jpg 78.2 KB · Views: 88
Not meaning to hijack the thread, but I have a brass "Hindenburg Ground Crew" spring pinned badge, and at 80 y/o, need to start getting things into hands which appreciate them. Similar to this. Any airship fanatics can contact me. S
Oct 19, 2024 #4 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,934 21,916 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Does Lakehurst have an air and space museum? I believe Zeppelin is still in business.
Oct 23, 2024 Thread starter #5 aidenmac16 Airman 32 28 Joined Oct 15, 2024 SaparotRob said: Does Lakehurst have an air and space museum? I believe Zeppelin is still in business. View attachment 801800 Click to expand... They do, but I have never been there.
SaparotRob said: Does Lakehurst have an air and space museum? I believe Zeppelin is still in business. View attachment 801800 Click to expand... They do, but I have never been there.
Oct 23, 2024 #6 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,934 21,916 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I'm sure the Lakehurst museum would give it a proper home. I imagine Luftschiffbau Zeppelin's current incarnation would love to have it too.
I'm sure the Lakehurst museum would give it a proper home. I imagine Luftschiffbau Zeppelin's current incarnation would love to have it too.
Jun 9, 2025 #7 A Admiral Beez Major 10,218 11,858 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada SaparotRob said: I believe Zeppelin is still in business. Click to expand... Indeed. Note that their modern airship is rigid rather than a big bag of air. Aufbau von einem Zeppelin Luftschiff | Zeppelin NT Die Technik hinter dem Zeppelin: Struktur, Hülle, Antriebssystem ✓ Cockpit, Starten und Landen ✓ Jetzt informieren! zeppelinflug.de Wiki says they have 10,000 employees. But I expect it's more like 1/10 of that number.
SaparotRob said: I believe Zeppelin is still in business. Click to expand... Indeed. Note that their modern airship is rigid rather than a big bag of air. Aufbau von einem Zeppelin Luftschiff | Zeppelin NT Die Technik hinter dem Zeppelin: Struktur, Hülle, Antriebssystem ✓ Cockpit, Starten und Landen ✓ Jetzt informieren! zeppelinflug.de Wiki says they have 10,000 employees. But I expect it's more like 1/10 of that number.
Jul 9, 2025 #8 Checkertail20 Airman 1st Class 235 259 Joined Aug 14, 2024 Survivors And Witnesses Describe What The Hindenburg Crash Was Really Like