Feb 24, 2007 #1 J jbernard Recruit 3 0 Joined Feb 24, 2007 hello , I am new come on the forum I am with the research of Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions ( Pdf format) following planes: Grumman F6F Hellcat F4 corsair thank you very much jbernard
hello , I am new come on the forum I am with the research of Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions ( Pdf format) following planes: Grumman F6F Hellcat F4 corsair thank you very much jbernard
Feb 24, 2007 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Here you go http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/f6f-hellcat-pilot-manual-6807.html http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/f4u-pilots-manual-6467.html Micdrow
Here you go http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/f6f-hellcat-pilot-manual-6807.html http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/f4u-pilots-manual-6467.html Micdrow
Apr 24, 2007 #4 Sgt. Pappy Airman 1st Class 197 0 Joined Jun 7, 2006 btw it's F4U Corsair lol F - fighter 4 - 4th version U - US Navy letter that stands for 'Vought' which was the company of the Corsair
btw it's F4U Corsair lol F - fighter 4 - 4th version U - US Navy letter that stands for 'Vought' which was the company of the Corsair