ID an Me262 part

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don S

Recruit
Dec 18, 2020
I purchased this electrical terminal block from a friend. I am trying to id this part as a Me262 part. Can any one verify that this is from an ME262? Thank you

Attachments

• DSC_0101.JPG
    DSC_0101.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0103.JPG
    DSC_0103.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0105.JPG
    DSC_0105.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 25
I am just asking, The lable says it is from a 262, I know that doesn't mean anything. That is why I am asking. I bought an original Me262 flight instrument panel from the same guy I bought this part from, a couple of years ago. They were brought back by a GI that flew reconnaissance planes in Europe and was at a air field, at the end of the war, that had several of the 262's. He actually brought back two flight instrument panels and sold every thing to my friend. My friend sold one of the panels many years ago, it was missing an instrument. I have both of the boxes that the instrument panels were shipped back in after the war. The other box is a heavy cardboard box.

Attachments

• DSC_0108.JPG
    DSC_0108.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0109.JPG
    DSC_0109.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0110.JPG
    DSC_0110.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 18
I am just asking, The lable says it is from a 262, I know that doesn't mean anything. That is why I am asking. I bought an original Me262 flight instrument panel from the same guy I bought this part from, a couple of years ago. They were brought back by a GI that flew reconnaissance planes in Europe and was at an air field, at the end of the war, that had several of the 262's. He actually brought back two flight instrument panels and sold every thing to my friend. My friend sold one of the panels many years ago, it was missing an instrument. I have both of the boxes that the instrument panels were shipped back in after the war. The other box is a heavy cardboard box.
That instrument panel is an amazing piece of history! It is historically valuable and monetarily valuable.

If you look at the seconded photo it states the FL number FL32640. The ME 262 were not using that part, but FL32658. so I guess not

This is 200% NOT from a Me 262 but from a Ju 88. Do not believe all those guys that are only interested in selling and take advantage of the lack of knowledge of honest collectors in telling lies only to make money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back