Instrument Panels - USAAF Aircraft - Museum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

willlindsay1984

Recruit
Jul 25, 2018
Hello Folks

I am hoping some of you might be able to help me. As curator of the USAAF Station 597 Langford Lodge museum, here in Northern Ireland, I am looking to make a number of replica instrument panels for the displays. USAAF Langford Lodge had almost one of each type of aircraft that was in USAAF service between 1942 - 1945, for modification purposes. in the latter part of the war, a large amount of War-Weary B-24 Liberators and A-20 Havocs where stored, and broken up here, not to mention a number of WW B-26 Marauders, B-17's, and a number of War-Weary Fighters. I was hoping someone might have some diagrams I could work from to produce some of these panels for our displays. We had a very succesful open day for the museum, on the 8th September, last month, and had over 300 people in attendance. Youtube, Gartree Church, a day at Langford Lodge, for the ope day video if anyone is interested.

I hope you can help.

Many thanks

Will

Hello Folks

I am hoping some of you might be able to help me. As curator of the USAAF Station 597 Langford Lodge museum, here in Northern Ireland, I am looking to make a number of replica instrument panels for the displays. USAAF Langford Lodge had almost one of each type of aircraft that was in USAAF service between 1942 - 1945, for modification purposes. in the latter part of the war, a large amount of War-Weary B-24 Liberators and A-20 Havocs where stored, and broken up here, not to mention a number of WW B-26 Marauders, B-17's, and a number of War-Weary Fighters. I was hoping someone might have some diagrams I could work from to produce some of these panels for our displays. We had a very succesful open day for the museum, on the 8th September, last month, and had over 300 people in attendance. Youtube, Gartree Church, a day at Langford Lodge, for the ope day video if anyone is interested.

I hope you can help.

Many thanks

Will

Morning Will,
I will try here, they have a number of drawings on a variety of aircraft an it only costs $5 dollars a month.

Classic Aircraft Blueprints, Drawings & Manuals | AirCorps Library

All the best
Paul

Hi Paul

Absolutely Amazing, thank you so very much, worth every penny. Do you know if the drawings can be downloaded?, I've had to screen shot a few of the panels, and try to piece them together, the only thing is, realigning them in photoshop accurately can be a little bit tricky.

Many thanks

Hi Paul

Absolutely Amazing, thank you so very much, worth every penny. Do you know if the drawings can be downloaded?, I've had to screen shot a few of the panels, and try to piece them together, the only thing is, realigning them in photoshop accurately can be a little bit tricky.

Many thanks

Sorry Will, I don't think so but you might be able to print them, glad it helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back