Feb 15, 2024 #1 fubar57 General 37,505 27,285 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada 1/48 Plugs | Unique Master Models
Feb 15, 2024 #2 Donivanp Colonel 12,430 12,894 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas I don't really see the need. I buy a roll of A/C filter foam and cut out whatever I need. Guaranteed to cost a hell of a lot less!
I don't really see the need. I buy a roll of A/C filter foam and cut out whatever I need. Guaranteed to cost a hell of a lot less!
Feb 16, 2024 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 16, 2024 #4 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,089 17,882 Joined May 13, 2018 My old Hawk 1/48 P-51D kit came wheels up.
Feb 22, 2024 #5 Staffeln Kommandant Airman 17 3 Joined Oct 25, 2018 Location Atlanta fubar57 said: 1/48 Plugs | Unique Master Models View attachment 763902 View attachment 763903 For about $4 saves time & trouble. Click to expand...
fubar57 said: 1/48 Plugs | Unique Master Models View attachment 763902 View attachment 763903 For about $4 saves time & trouble. Click to expand...
Feb 23, 2024 #6 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra I'm quite happy using old sponge or wet down tissue.
Feb 24, 2024 #7 Staffeln Kommandant Airman 17 3 Joined Oct 25, 2018 Location Atlanta Vic Balshaw said: I'm quite happy using old sponge or wet down tissue. Click to expand... Actually, like the wet tissue idea.
Vic Balshaw said: I'm quite happy using old sponge or wet down tissue. Click to expand... Actually, like the wet tissue idea.