Is Spitfire really the BEST British fighter??? (1 Viewer)

i did not!!
 
No im with MM 8)
 
I'll go along with Mossieman on that, but I'm sure he'll agree that if the Hornet was well into the fray, this may have been different......
 

Attachments

  • raf_487__nz__sqn._-_on_the_hunt..._190.jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._-_on_the_hunt..._190.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 508
That section on this thread between the actual aircraft talk was wrong out of 10.
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
the lancaster kicks ass said:
no stop it with that picture it's sick!!

It is the sickest picture I have ever seen.

There is something weird about it too... look at their eyes. I think they are on some kind of drugs.
 
RG_Lunatic said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
the lancaster kicks ass said:
no stop it with that picture it's sick!!

It is the sickest picture I have ever seen.

There is something weird about it too... look at their eyes. I think they are on some kind of drugs.

They are contact lenses. I have seen the exact kind of contact lenses at the store where I buy some of my metal clothling. I would never buy those contact lenses, they are quite gay! Well look who is whering them! :lol:
 
"There is something weird about it too... look at their eyes. I think they are on some kind of drugs."

I'm not sure but I think that comes from an intense night of biting one's pillow and screaming.

Maybe Lanc can confirm this. I understand they performed some "laxitive" procedure on him. Took him a few days to recover. :lol:
 
Why is that they did not look much different from one another.
 
That explains it :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back