Israeli Drones hit Iran

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm sure that Israelis won't waste time, energy and manpower to hit some random buildings, miles away from their borders!!!

Whatever those buildings were, it made the regime angry and anxious!

I was thinking that this strike -- if delivered on a drone factory -- could help Ukrainians weather this winter without freezing asses off. The Iranian gov't helping the Russians kill Ukrainian civilians is obnoxious.

I was thinking that this strike -- if delivered on a drone factory -- could help Ukrainians weather this winter without freezing asses off. The Iranian gov't helping the Russians kill Ukrainian civilians is obnoxious.
It won't make much difference! They can destroy one or two, there are many more...

That's why I prefer "old ways". Any problem with anyone? Put his / her head on a spike, done; or die while trying to do this. Easy, but way more effective than these "hide & seek" games.

These "shows" are just a tool to shut the tax givers mouth.

Drones just passed another milestone. If the Doolittle Raid was being done today, it would be with drones.

"Multiple drone strike targets factories in Iran. Reports that the drones came from an Israeli airbase in Azerbaijan."
I expect a redo very soon. Kudos to the Israelis on their infiltration and countering of Iran's network. First they encourage Iran's proxies in Lebanon to give up their mobile phones for pagers and handheld radios. Then presumably months before Mosad intercepts the order and implants bombs, waiting for their moment before blowing up thousands of Iranian-backed terrorists, which forces the survivors to return to their mobile phones, the signals of which the IDF uses to drop bunker buster bombs to kill Iran's head in Lebanon and more than a dozen of his leadership team. And in reaction Iran sends hundreds of ballistic missiles towards Israel, with the Iron Dome system clearing them from the skies.

Early days, but is it possible that we've all been overestimating Iran's strength and resilience? Perhaps they're more the Mussolini than the Hitler in the Legion of Doom.

What do we expect Israel to do now?

Did the U.S.N. assist or was it just some clickbait I saw?
Indeed. Presumably the RIM-161 Standard Missile. A dozen fired, as claimed below would cost the US taxpayers $144 million.

Oddly the media is calling the USN's missiles "interceptors". Why is that term being used for what would normally be a SAM or ABM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back