Jewish groups condemn FIA boss over 'Nazi' sex claims

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What you do at home its your business but when photo cameras are involved trouble will come...especially if you are someone famous.What I don't understand thought its how this insults the jewish people...was a girl portraying a holocaust victim or what...people are easily insulted this days...especially jews...its really annoying...I'd like to see them saying they are sorry for Jesus...anyway I don't want to think that I have something against jews so I'll stop here...

Konigstiger - come on buddy. The Jewish people are hardly an easily grouped together homogeneous group. You have everything from Ethiopian, Russian, and American Jews just the same as there are Catholics from all over.

The thought that you were thinking is nonsense on many levels. How can anybody be responsible for something that happened 2,000 years ago? Besides that, how can you hold a whole group at fault for the actions of a few? I'm a devout Catholic, so it's not like I'm coming out of left field. Do you think when the Apostles went out spreading the word Jews had to apologize? Did Pope John Paul II demand apologies from Jews?

Please try to think about some of these things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back