JU-87 instrument panel gauges

daveT

Senior Airman
431
155
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Location
Travis AFB California
Website
www.hiavps.com
I own this JU-87 instrument panel. I have paperwork with it from the Smithsonian stating they believe it came from. JU-87D model. It is all original except the upper center Repeating compass which was 3D printed (because I could not find an original-still looking for one) What are your opinions regarding this panel? Do I have the correct gauges? Is this an original panel?
I obtained it from a museum in California along with most of the original gauges. The story is that it was brought back by a veteran.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2208.jpeg
    IMG_2208.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2212.jpeg
    IMG_2212.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2210.jpeg
    IMG_2210.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2214.jpeg
    IMG_2214.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Cannot attest to the validity of the drawing
 

Attachments

  • Dcockpit.jpg
    Dcockpit.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back