JU87-B2 Stuka - Interior Trop Schemes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Zeke_Freak

Airman
Dec 30, 2010
I'm looking for some good pictures of the interior of a JU87-B2 (entire interior, but instrument panel as well).

I'm also looking for some pictures of tropicalised Stukas that show both the paint scheme markings, and the specialized desert air filter.

Leif

Last edited:
Found a bit more just tooling around the net Leif, including a good one of the trop filter:

Attachments

• cmi_ju87_13.jpg
    cmi_ju87_13.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 18150dpiQ8.jpg
    18150dpiQ8.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 3,282
  • 17150dpi.jpg
    17150dpi.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 16100dpi.jpg
    16100dpi.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 983
Fantastic! Thanks so much. That's a great shot of the trop air filter. That site's great too. It's kind of odd how the rear gunner's ammo mags were stored in the back area. I haven't quite figured that out yet.

I'm torn between doing a tropicalised Stuka, a standard colors version, or a winter scheme. But I think I'm going to start with the standard colors, then decided if I want to winter or trop it. That should work, since the winter and trop colors were painted over the standard colors. I'm leaning to tropical at the moment.

Thanks again.

Leif

Question about the tropical Stuka photo. Does anyone know if this tropical paint job is anything close to authentic? The reason I ask is that it seems like a sprayed mixture of green and beige (tan), or maybe even green sprayed over beige (tan). I think the original paint scheme would have had them painting the tan color over the original colors, correct? Either solid, or mottled I believe.

Leif

Which unit do you want to portaray? Do you have a particular aircraft in mind?

Seats drawing from the Ju 87 B-2 Betriebsanleitung of June 1940

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,864
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back